Hello! First of all, thanks for visiting our page! Our names are Stephanie and Elizabeth. We are just two gals who met at church about seven years ago and became great friends. We have spent a lot of time together one-on-one, as well as with our families, and over the years we have had many conversations about the different struggles and responsibilities that we shoulder as women. We are both very proactive about our health and the futures of our families, and though we are different in many ways, we both have a lot of information and wisdom to share about various subjects. So, we’ve put our heads together and decided to venture out to share what we have learned, and what we are currently learning, about how to live a better life.
Our goal is to be helpful and encouraging to women – spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally. There are many hardships and trials that we go through as women, and in a culture where we are in constant competition with one another, we want to bring women together by being supportive, inspiring, informative, and by just having some fun together.
Some of the ways we will be sharing our insights will be:
- How-to and DIY tutorials: (canning, gardening, recipes, crafting, cleaning, essential oils, any and all things natural, etc.)
- Guest writers and featured entrepreneurs: (promoting other women with stories to share and/or who are running their own businesses)
- Funny stuff: (we like to laugh and want you to laugh with and/or at us too…because we all need a laugh)
- Financial advice and tools: (budgeting, stewardship, saving, getting out of debt)
- Health and wellness: (woes and victories – how we have overcome physical obstacles; how to be proactive)
We all know that, as women, we have to work hard to navigate through the day-to-day, and that’s the nitty-gritty of life – doing the stuff that no one else wants to do…not even us! So here’s to making that “stuff” easier and more fun. Here’s to living a good life, and finding joy in the doing.
Please stay tuned for coming posts, and make sure to share our page with your family and friends!